*Please note that currently due to the current COVID-19 situation, courier charges may be higher than normal*
1. Stud fee (TBC for 2021) must be paid before shipping of semen by BACS.
2. The mare owner must pay for the collection fee (TBC for 2021) plus any courier charges, depending on location, day and time semen needs to arrive with you. Alternatively, the mare owner can go to the stud and collect the semen. Nomination form MUST be filled out before semen will be dispatched.
3. NFFR (No foal free return). If your mare does not successfully get scanned in foal after before October 1st, you can choose another mare and not pay another fee the following year. Proof of no pregnancy will need to be sent to us by your veterinary surgeon/practice. Collection fee and courier charges still apply to each dose. We will also honor NFFR to any still born foal or if a foal passes away within the first 24 hours.
4. All semen orders must be placed before 9 am, but preferably the day before. Cash Legend is a walk in stallion and we will have to arrange to take him to the stud to be collected from.
5. The mare owner is responsible for any artificial insemination charges and the stud fee does not include any scans with a veterinary surgeon.
6. Concessions available to graded mares, and mares with outstanding competition record.
7. No refunds will be given at any time. If Cash Legend is unable to collect fresh or chilled semen due to medical reasons or unforeseen circumstances, the mare owner will be offered frozen semen or to wait for the next cycle. He is an animal, and we cannot predict these things.
8. Cash Legend has been fully tested for CEM, EVA, EIA and Strangles negative. He is also tested negative for WFFS.
AI by qualified AI Technician Issy Brine optional for local mares (30 mile radius from our base in Gloucestershire, please contact for more information)
*These terms are subject to change at any time*